Sunday 20 January, 2008

Three Things

Three things get most people’s knickers in a twist

Being friends
Loving
Having sex

Things like:

I can't have sex with a friend
I can’t be in love with a friend
I can love only someone I can have sex with
I can have sex only with someone I love
I can’t love you; you are a good friend
I can’t have sex with someone I don’t love
I can only….


...and any other weird combination of can and cannot that you can conjure (add marriage and it becomes even hilarious of what people can come with).

(go have a Guatemalan coffee or an earl grey tea - whatever suits you, while I roll on the floor, laughing)

.
.
.

I am back.

Why these labels? Because it allows us to deal with things we have come to believe. The convention. The knowledge of what can be. The safety.

True love doesn’t need any insurance. Q is, are you in love? I mean really in love? Or do you just want to be in love? As if, the notion will give you that experience?

No comments: